Meeting costs for participants
Meeting participation for the GFRAS Annual Meeting costs USD 200 per person for the full conference package. These costs apply notwithstanding the amount of days participants are attending the meeting and include:
- General conference services (venue and materials, translation, facilitation, etc.);
- Coffee breaks and lunches for all participants on 23-25 October. Coffee breaks and lunches for participants of side events will be covered by side event organisers;
- Field trips on 24 October;
- Social programme including a welcome cocktail on 22 October and a cultural dinner on 23 October. Kindly register to those events via the registration form;
- Space, table, pinboards and/or flipcharts for stand at the share fare;
- Meeting folder with relevant documentation.
Please note that self-funded participants will have to pay their accommodation and dinners themselves.
Selected participants will receive the instructions and conditions for the online payment of the meeting fees with their participation confirmation latest on 14 July. As an alternative, participants can pay in cash in USD at the registration. Note that participants will be requested to pay a penalty fee of additional USD 50 (to be paid via bank transfer after the meeting) if they have neither done an online prepayment nor have the registration fees in cash in USD at registration. Kindly note that no other currencies than USD will be accepted. Participants will receive an official receipt for their payment.