Meeting costs for participants
Meeting participation for the GFRAS Annual Meeting ranges between USD 200 and USD 300 per person for the full conference package, and varies based on the country of residence of the participants.
|COUNTRIES IN GROUP A||USD 300|
|COUNTRIES IN GROUP B||USD 200|
STUDENTS FROM GROUP A OR B
GROUP A COUNTRIES:
Andorra; Australia; Austria; Bahamas; Bahrain; Belgium; Bermuda; Brunei; Canada; Cyprus; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong, SAR, China; Iceland; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Korea, Rep.; Kuwait; Liechtenstein; Luxembourg; Macao, SAR, China; Malta; The Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Puerto Rico; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Trinidad & Tobago; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States.
GROUP B COUNTRIES:
All other countries.
These costs apply notwithstanding the amount of days participants are attending the meeting and include:
- General conference services (venue and materials, translation, facilitation, etc.);
- All meals and beverages are included in the hotel daily rates for participants staying at the Royalton Negril (all-inclusive system). Participants who choose to stay elsewhere must cover the costs of their own meals;
- Field trips on 2 October;
- Social programme including a welcome cocktail, a cultural dinner, and a closing ceremony;
- Space, table, pinboards and/or flipcharts for stand at the market place;
- Meeting folder with relevant documentation.
Please note that self-funded participants will have to pay their accommodation themselves.
Selected participants will receive the instructions and conditions for the online payment of the meeting fees with their participation confirmation latest on 25 July. As an alternative, participants can pay in cash in USD at the registration. Note that participants will be requested to pay a penalty fee of additional USD 50 (to be paid via bank transfer after the meeting) if they have neither done an online prepayment nor have the registration fees in cash in USD at registration. Kindly note that no other currencies than USD will be accepted. Participants will receive an official receipt for their payment.